The Cameroon nationwide soccer staff has accomplished the contract for the African seats for the 2022 World Cup in Qatar, after their valuable and spectacular 2-1 victory over hosts Algeria within the second leg of the final spherical of the FIFA World Cup qualifiers. world.
The Algerian staff beat their Cameroonian counterparts 1-0 within the first leg final Friday, whereas the Cameroonian staff gained 2-1 at their Algerian hosts on Tuesday night to qualify for the staff of “Untamed Lions”, with a authorized objective, after the 2 groups drew 2-2 on combination.
The Cameroonian aspect settled the preliminary time of the second leg in favor of a clear objective scored by Eric Maxime Choupo-Moting (22) however Ahmed Touba netted the equalizer for the hosts within the 118th minute after each groups resorted to further time earlier than Karl. Toko Ekambi scored the successful objective and certified for Cameroon within the fourth minute of added time for the second interval of additional time.
The Cameroonian nationwide staff is enjoying the World Cup for the eighth time in its historical past in an effort to enhance its document as probably the most African staff to have reached the World Championship, realizing that the staff's finest end in its earlier participation within the World Cup was within the 1990 model in Italy when it reached the quarter-finals of the event.
Cameroon have grow to be the twenty seventh staff to e-book their place within the World Cup.
The certified groups are:
- Consultant of the Qatar nationwide staff of the host nation.
- European continent: Germany, Denmark, France, Belgium, Croatia, Spain, Serbia, England, Switzerland, Netherlands, Portugal and Poland.
- South America: Brazil, Argentina, Ecuador and Uruguay.
- Asia: Iran, South Korea, Japan and Saudi Arabia.
- Africa: Ghana, Senegal, Tunisia and Morocco.
- CONCACAF (North America): Canada.